Directions: In the following sports general knowledge questions, four answers are given, and only one answer is correct. Read the questions and choose the correct answers. If you want to check the answer, click on the answer button and know the correct answer with an explanation.
1. Tiger Woods is related to which sports?
Answer: (b) Golf
Solution: Tiger Woods is an American golfer. He is related to golf. His full name is Eldrick Tont Woods, and he is considered one of the greatest golfers in the history of golf.
2. How many centuries did sachin tendulkar score in test matches?
Answer: (d) 51 centuries
Solution: Sachin Tendulkar has scored 51 centuries in test cricket and 49 centuries in ODI matches. A total of 100 centuries were scored by Sachin Tendulkar, and it is a world record.
3. In which year was a new format of cricket sports Twenty20 was started?
Answer: (c) 2003
Solution: A new and shortened form of cricket was initiated in 2003 by England and Wales Cricket Board. In this format, only 20 overs are played by each team to score runs.
4. Maria Sharapova is related to which sports?
Answer: (b) Tennis
Solution: Maria Sharapova is a Russian former world's No.1 Tennis player and won five Grand slams (singles). She retired from the game on 26 February 2020.
5. The famous football player Cristiano Ronaldo is from which country?
Answer: (a) Portugal
Solution: Cristiano Ronaldo is a Portuguese professional footballer.